ANZPATH 2017 Biennial Conference.
Ticket typeNot a member? Sign up now
The Australian and New Zealand Professional Association for Transgender Health (ANZPATH)
announces the 4th ANZPATH Biennial Conference
AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND TRANSGENDER HEALTH
FINDING A NEW NARRATIVE
This conference will address clinical and community issues currently at the forefront in Australia and New Zealand.
The meeting will run from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm on both days.
Morning sessions will be conjoint and run until 10:30 am.
From 11:00 am, sessions will be split into two streams.
Both streams will be open to all.
CALL FOR PAPERS CLOSED.
REGISTRATION OPEN 1st AUGUST 2017
CLOSED 21st September 2017
Aust. Health Care Card Au$250.00
or NZ Community Services Card:
Card must be presented
at registration desk
Cocktail party separately ticketed: Au$135.00
Anzpath Training Seminar separately ticketed: Au$300.00
PULLMAN SYDNEY HYDE PARK
- 10% off Best Unrestricted Rate at time of Booking
- Rooms are subject to availability at time of booking
- Available up until 14 days prior to Event Start (cut-off: 16/09/2017)
- 100% prepaid at time of booking
- 100% cancellation penalty
- Discounted $25.00 Buffet Breakfast, per person, per day (on consumption)
- Guests to quote AMZ300916 at time of booking